Some Rules: The Do’s and Don’ts
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your session so we can start and end on time.
- Please be quiet whilst waiting so other sessions are not interrupted.
- After your session please leave your mat how you found it so the next person can use it.
- No shoes in the studio (you may wear socks)
- No food in the studio (a water bottle is allowed)
- Please let your instructor know if you cannot make any session so you can sort a swap.
- Let your instructor know about any injuries so you don’t hurt yourself in any exercise.
- Let your teacher know if you are pregnant.
- Wear appropriate clothing.
- Avoid hanging jewellery
What should I wear?
In Pilates it is important to wear comfortable clothing as lots of movement is required such as bending, twisting and stretching, we suggest;
- loose comfortable clothing
- socks or bare feet.
- layers to peel off.